Thursday, November 1, 2007

SURPISED!!!

I was very surprised to hear all the problems that people were/are having with the Science Project. I am confused as to why those of you did not come and see me, email me or ask me during class for clarification or help.

I am here to teach and help you...if you do not ask...how am I supposed to know that you need help!?!!!?!!

As Amber pointed out in class...do not be scared of me getting upset with you for waiting until the last minute to start your project. Of course I'm going to give you the typical "dont wait 'til the last minute speech.." but after I've said my words I am going to help you and explain everything until you fully understand the information!! SO ASK NEXT TIME!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Ms. Sonne that I waited to the last minute. Next time we have a project, I will ask you before.

MELISSA ROJAS

Stimpy#1fan said...

I told you the story. (plus my dad can be very very very very mean, and I can go on but Im not.) so it was me and fears.

hotshot said...

HI MS.SONNE
I just wanted to say that i was painting on Wenesday and so I wanted to know how many layers there is before painting the rest.Please don't think that I waited till the last minute because I didn't.iI would never and if I did my mom would kill me.(Some people waited for the last minute)
GITA

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ms. Sonne that I waited the day before the project was due, next time I didn't know what to do I tell as soon as possible.

Faith Ignacio

julia m. said...

HELLO MS.SONNE YES I AM SORRY FOR ASKING YOU AT THE LAST MINUTE FOR HELP WITH THE PROJECT NEXT PROJECT THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND I WILL ASK YOU FOR HELP!

hotshot said...

Hi
MS.sonne how long does the theory have to be.Can we add pictures>.
GITA

hotshot said...

hi
Ms.sonne for the theory do we need the heading!!

hotshot said...

Hi
Ms.Sonne you did not put up the math challenge yet.to see who got it correct and did not.
~~GITA~~

Anonymous said...

HI I am not in this class but i have to put a comment So HI!!!


by,unknown

Anonymous said...

yeah ms.sonne i will be sure to ask questions if i have any on what were doing. by the way doing the integers was really easy.

Anonymous said...

asses..shhh!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.