Tuesday, October 16, 2007

EARTH PROJECT

I AM SO IMPRESSED at the wonderful job all of you did on your models of the Earth. I appreciate your hard work and effort you put into your project. You should all be very proud of your work!! I am sure that your parents will be excited to see your completed projects!

For those of you that have yet to complete your project...hurry up!! You do not want to miss out on points..it will definitely hurt your grade for the next report card!! If you need help...ASK!!!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Ms. Sonne
Thanks for the compliment. I guess you can say my project is okay. And to everyone else I say yours was awesome.I say just for some people don't do it at the last minute like I did!:)
Amber

Anonymous said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cant some people aren't done with the project its ridiculousssss I mean we had a whole weekend

Ya Amber thats what I did too but at least it turned out well

hotshot said...

Hi
I just wanted to say that the earth models are beautiful!if you are still not done hurry up or your grade is going to go down right Ms.Sonne!Good luck to the people who have to finish.
~Gita~

ms.pinkletinkle said...

Hello to evrybody who showed their project you guys deserve a aswomme for the hard work and effort you put in so everybody your projects looked really great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Will u tell our grades beause im wonderin wat my grade / points is hoping for a A++++++++++


O.O

Anonymous said...

NUMAYR i disagree ...

in 5th grad projects i remembered we had to do a mission project such as the (san fernando mission) we had like 2 weeks plus the endong of winter break so 5 weeks (1 month and 1 week) so its possible
(yhis is not lukas pokhrel)

Anonymous said...

I do want my grade already. Numayr you did that mission project to. I think my grade for the globe is a big A+